Strategy execution processes – Process Re-engineering
Strategy execution best practices / essentials: Process re-engineering
How are we poised to achieve desired Organizational Efficiencies that are important to us (cost reduction, quality standards, turn-around times, customer satisfaction etc.) with the current Business Processes?
Are we executing effectively to achieve Organizational Efficiencies for Transformational Outcomes?
This is a Typical Scenario:
Business Leaders with P&L responsibilities are constantly focused on the Key facets of Cost, Quality, Customer and Time. The Weekly/Monthly Reports or Dashboards of current, Target and Delta changes and RAG Statuses, and Graphical trends do cut across these facets. Leaders are involved in the day to day whirlwind of activities that encompass executing the progress of these metrics incrementally (typically 5 to 10%) in reference to the Set Targets of Cost Reduction, Quality Goals, TATs and Customer Satisfaction measures.
Picture this Radical Scenario:
Radical Thinking has at its core “focus on absolutely Dramatic and Significant Changes”. On applying this to the execution of Organizational Efficiencies it will result in a thought process to think big, envision big and execute big!
A thought process like this involves connecting the Business Leader’s Radical Vision, Mission and Goals to the existing Business Processes that aid in execution of the Business Objectives.
The Envisioned Changes could be radical and dramatic. Here are a few for the dramatization:
- Reducing Operational Costs by over 50%
- Improvement of Turnaround times by over 70%
- Increase in Defect free delivery by over 60%
- Improvement in Customer Satisfaction levels by over 80%
We are not talking about incremental changes here, which happen as a result of improvements and optimizations in existing Systems, Processes and Sub-process. You are looking at a complete “Business Process Re-engineering” Program mapped to the achievement of the radical Business Objectives leading to “Business transformation”.
To achieve radical changes like the dramatic list, it fundamentally needs:
- A strong Leadership Intent and Direction, coupled with
- Unflinching, Zero Doubt, 100% Alignment of Stakeholders across the Organization, towards
- Adoption and 100% Compliant Practice of Re-Defined Business Processes across the Portfolio and Teams, along with
- Application of radical game changing People Capabilities enabled by Performance Enabling Systems across Functions, and
- Strategic, non-transactional, big picture inclined execution every day by each employee of the Organization.
One of the cornerstones of Metis is its expertise in the Design and Implementation of Business Processes with the sole focus of triggering Business Transformation. At the core of what we do lies the Metis Execution Engine “m” of Execution Drivers which shall be mapped to the Re-defined Business Processes for Holistic, Adaptable outcomes in Dynamic Business Climates. Do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 80887 21921 so that we can give you a walkthrough of our implementation of Business Cases of Transformational Change.